Lehigh Valley Health Network Adjusts Visitation Policy as COVID-19 Improves
Lehigh Valley Health Network is revising its visitation policy as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to improve in our communities.
The updated policy applies to all units in all LVHN hospitals, including emergency departments, as well as locations providing outpatient care. Masks are still required in all health care settings, consistent with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
LVHN will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and CDC guidelines and make additional changes as appropriate.
Effective June 9, 2021:
- Visiting hours will be 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Two visitors are permitted per patient.
- Masks are required at all times.
- No children under 12 are permitted, unless approved by patient care services leadership.
- Adult Behavioral Health – no visitation
- Adolescent Behavioral Health – one parent/guardian at a time